WOW, thanks everyone who attended over the weekend for being a part of such a great Newkulele Festival!
The Ukulele + the nation’s community uke groups + some of the world’s best performers + our quest for excellence in ukulele learning + our beautiful beachside city = Newkulele!!!
Discover why Newcastle has the highest number of ukulele players per head population of any Australian city!
Discover why our city was voted Australia’s most liveable city or why Lonely Planet nominated it as one of the most visitable cities in Australia!
Help Newcastle become Ukastle for a whole weekend.
- Maton Concert Ukulele – Bron Sartori, Charlestown
- Two nights at Cabins in the Clouds – Dassana, Victoria
- Jack Ukulele – Bev Henwood, Adamstown
- $200 gift voucher for Music Solutions – Leedham Jeffers, Jesmond
- 10 FREE lessons courtesy of Sum of the Parts Music – Ian Scott, The Junction
- Grace Cosmetics Pack valued at $200 – Ray, Central Coast
- Wine by Unique Exposure – Kevin Nicholls, Belmont
- Tocal Homestead Package – Juliet Clark, Newcastle
- Bunna Bunoo Hamper – Ray Sanko, Bellbird